The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the VPN services we provide (the "Service") and their associated website domains (the "Site"). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you and Super VPN. (the "Super VPN"). Activation of your account constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms and a representation that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and that the registration information you have provided is accurate and complete. Super VPN may update the Terms from time to time without notice. Any changes in the Terms will be incorporated into a revised Agreement that we will post on the Site. Unless otherwise specified, such changes shall be effective when they are posted. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will aim to notify you via email or when you login at our Site.
1. Usage Policy
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of this service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials. You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account: Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel. Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel. Uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the owner of the proprietary content. Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service. Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of "hacking"). Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law. Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes. Violations of this Usage Policy may result in termination of your account, without any refund of amounts previously paid for the Service. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages incurred by Super VPN , including any amounts charged by any outside entity due to said violation(s), including without limitation attorney’s fees and costs. Super VPN enables you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your computer or Internet-enabled device ("Software"). Super VPN grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose stated by Super VPN at the time the Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Modifying, distributing to unauthorized parties, reverse engineering, or otherwise using the Software in any way not expressly authorized by Super VPN , is strictly prohibited.
* By visiting, installing or using the Service, you understand and consent to be legally bound by this Policy, otherwise, you may not use the Service.
* We may amend this Policy from time to time without notice, continued visiting, installing or using the Service after each amendment in effect means that you understand and consent
* The Service is direct to users aged 18 and above, if you are under 18, you may not use the Service and your consent will be invalid.
2. Minimal Data
* The Service is designed based on the principle of minimal data and all the processing is done under the legal basis of the agreements including this Policy and the Terms of Service between you and us, authorized by your clear consent. The Service does NOT log what you do while connected to the Service, does NOT log any content of any communications unless the communication is with us, does NOT log your original IP address.
3. Information We Collect and Store
* Personal information: The Service barely records your personal information except your geographic at the city lYves (please note that if you contact us, please collect separately).
*Non-personal information: (i) The data collected in this App will be used for tracking purposes. The information about your device and the version of the application, connection, server and connected protocol, total data used will be automatically collected, (ii) analysis that cannot identify our server, such as analysis of sites accessed through the service. This is mixed big data for all our users.
4. How we use your information
*With your permission, we will not sell, use or disclose any personal data to third parties for any purpose. We will not make targeted advertising, user introduction or snooping on your privacy. According to the regulations, use your information in a specific way and for a specific purpose.
*Your geographic area is mainly used to analyze our product distribution and for product planning. Non-personal information is mainly used for service optimization. For example, when a problem arises and we request user support, we need specific data to find and solve the problem. We may also use the above information to track the function of the service, to better analyze, understand and enhance the service, and to further improve the user experience and satisfaction.
5. How do we store your information
*The data of our users is stored in servers located in the European Union, and we may access these data outside the European Union from time to time to provide you with and enhance services.
* Regarding the storage period, the server you are connected to, the connection series, the network type and the error report (if any) only exist in our server for 72 hours, and then disappear forever. These data are short-term and only used for temporary purposes, such as troubleshooting. The storage period of other information is replaced because it is necessary to make the service work as expected, and as long as you use the service, they will always be stored unless you ask to waive the right.
6. Other collectors
*Advertisers: Advertisers can collect some of your information independently of Super VPN. ironSource, admob. You can take it directly to learn more details about it.
*If we have a sincere belief that it is necessary to comply with laws, regulations, legal procedures or government requirements, we may save or disclose your data in accordance with such law enforcement requirements.
*This may include the legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which we operate.
8. Your rights
*You have the right to access, correct, transfer, be forgotten or object to the processing of your personal data, and you can also complain to the competent supervisory authority. If you want to exercise these rights or have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
*Please note that we may take a month to reply and ask you to verify your identity before replying.
*Our email is: [email protected]